This page details a formal Lunaria Story Wiki policy which governs one or more aspects of the wiki and its community. Policies are established and maintained by administrators on the behalf of the community. To learn how to propose changes to Lunaria Story Wiki policies, please see LS Wiki:Policy#Proposing policy changes.
Basic summary of this policy: Always write an edit summary and always preview before publishing. Use proper spelling and grammar. No personal opinions on content pages, those belong in comments or blogs.
These are some basic editing guidelines that everyone should follow on the Lunaria Story Wiki:
- Do not post spam or vandalize pages. See the Blocking Policy.
- Images uploaded to the wiki should comply with the Image Policy.
- Before making a new page, search thoroughly and make sure that a similar page does not already exist. For example, a page about Level 1 Carving Token should not be created, because there is already a page called Carving Token on the wiki where each Level of Carving Token can be described.
- Before publishing edits, always 1) write a brief description of your edit in the "Edit Summary" window at the upper-right corner of the screen and 2) click "Preview" to make sure the edit looks good.
- Use correct spelling and grammar. Do not use vulgar language.
- Do not put opinions, rumors, guesses or anything non-Lunaria Story related on pages. Only relevant facts.
- Write using the third person narrative. Basically, this means do not use words like "I" or "you."
- Unless there is a gallery, do not add pictures to pages that already have 2+ pictures.
- Optional: Advanced Editing Policy, for editors who want to contribute more than the average person.